June 08, 2005

Time to step up.

Yesterday's run was a good. I ran 28 minutes non-stop and covered about 2.4 miles. I felt really good after the run. My legs didn't hurt and I wasn't overly exhausted. The best thing was that throughout the run, I felt pretty good. There wasn't a point where I had to battle the "I need to stop" thoughts.

As I was running yesterday I realized that I was seeing more and more of the city I live it. I drive down the same roads everyday, but when I run down them, I seem to see more. It's just another thing to distract me and pass the time as I'm chuggin' down the road.

On a different note, I've noticed that for the past 2 weeks, my weight has stayed the same, but I have to buckle my belt tighter than before. So I guess I'm still on the right track? Who knows. As long as I'm down to 200 before the Big Sur Marathon, I'll be happy.