May 25, 2005

Another run accomplished...

Well this post is a day late because I was having some difficulties with blogger last night. Every time I went to post, I would get a error message. Then on top of that, one of my posts got deleted. But all is well today. Yesterday's run was a mixed bag of emotions. I was really anxious to do yesterday's run because of the fact that I had conquered the 20 minute non-stop run on Saturday and yesterday's run was just intervals. But I must have still been fatigued by Saturday's run because about halfway into my 2nd interval, my legs felt really heavy and I had to really focus to get through the remainder of the workout. I never quit and finished the whole workout as planned. I must say that I think running has become a permanent part of my life now. I can't imagine not running at least 3 times a week. I hate rest days and look forward to run days. It's about time that I got addicted to something health as opposed to Burger King!!!