May 04, 2005

Rainy Days...

Wow, Northern California is wet. Thank God today is a rest day. Atleast I don't have to waste a run day sitting at home. As far as health is concerned, I feel great. My knee is completely pain free and my shin splints really aren't that bad. Maybe a few times a day if I take and awkward step or make a quick movement, I can feel a slight twinge in my left shin, but other than that, I'm pain free. Well tomorrow will be the end of my 3rd training week, wow it's almost been a month! I'm really looking forward to the 4th training week, it presents a lot of challenges but I'm excited to see how my body is going to react. Actually I'm more excited to see how I will mentally face this. I know that my mind will try to get me to stop before my body will. Just gotta think positive!!!