May 11, 2005

Don't Mess up my routine MAN!!!

I don't know what it is. But I'm a guy who likes routine in his life. To a certain extent that is. I don't need my day completely planned out, but enough to where I don't have to worry about unexpected events messing up my life. But my simple routine has be pushed a day back. Who was the culprit? Mother's day. Now don't get me wrong. I think Mother's day is a very valuable holiday that celebrates those who give us life. But when it messes with my running routine...watch out. I normally workout Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I couldn't run Sunday, It was my wife's first mother's day. So we spent the day together and had a great time. On Monday I ran before I went to work. It was an awesome workout by the way!!! Tuesday is a rest day. Uh oh, today should be a run day, but alas I sit here in my College Library writing this blog entry. Why do you ask? Because I worked from 7am to 3:30pm. Then had to rush over here to cram for an Organic Chemistry Exam at 5:30pm. Leaving me no time to run. Does the cosmos realize what it is doing to me? But I'll just take some deep breaths and calm myself and run tomorrow. No harm right? I guess so.