May 12, 2005

Another Workout Done

Finished with Week 4 Workout 2! What a sense of accomplishment. This run still hurt, but I can honestly say, it was really that bad. Suprisingly after my first 5 minute interval, I felt pretty good. Both physically and mentally. Physically I wasn't hurting too bad, and mentally I was pumped because I wasn't dead. But then I hit a bit of a snag. I go to my turn around point in my little running circuit and when I turned around, boom I was hit by a lovely headwind. That kinda sucked. But it still didn't kill me.

One scary moment on the road. About 10 minutes in, I felt a slight twinge in my left knee. I almost started to have a panic attack. I just kept thinking to myself, This can't be happening. But after a few seconds the twinge went away. So I'm hoping it was no big deal.

Well rest day tomorrow and I can't wait until Saturday to finish up Week 4.