June 10, 2005

Feet don't fail me now!!

Knocked out yet another good run today. 28 minutes non-stop covering just under 2.4 miles. But I must admit, my body still isn't completely comfortable with this running thing. I mean, I have made pretty good progress in 2 months, but it hasn't become easy. I love running, well actually I love the feeling after completing a good run. But during the run, all I can think about it getting it over and done with. I'm still working on increasing my mind's endurance. It's seriously lagging behind my body's endurance. One more run at 28 minutes and then I move onto 30 minutes non-stop for a week and I will have officially finished the Couch to 5K program!!! I can't say how amazed I am. In a little over 2 months I've shed about 30 pounds and have lost numerous inches around the gut!!! I can't wait to see my progress after a few more months!!!